the life and times of Nick Pregler

 

About Me

My photo
North Dartmouth, MASS, United States
bottom lines... lindsey bateman fixed gears shoes cod4 ART OF SORTS

Sunday, October 14

OH WHAT FUN COLLEGE IS!

So this morning at 5:20am I was rudely awaken by the fire alarm and well frankly that’s not the way anyone wanted to be woken up. I just love how some kids have got to college and still are not able to make smart choices. Kind of like the kids that kicked out the window to the dorm the night be for. Also some one was held at gunpoint and robed last night at around 1am. And in the past week there have been about 4 or 5 laptops stolen im my building alone... Roberts is going to shit and im not digging that. Not to mention the fact that my hall is flooded and I need a fucking moat to cross the river that runs from the back wall of the shower in to the kid’s room across from it. But other than that school is going well im having a great time for the most part and im pumped because hockey stuff starts tomorrow so I hope all goes well with that. But on a lighter note if your not friends with matt shea and don’t know about his blog you should check it out he post some sick shit so give it a view and let me know what you think http://morethanameaning.blogspot.com/


Something else for everyone.

0 comments: